Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bruce Lee:Books

I decided to take a short break from all of the movies and share some of books by and of Bruce Lee. These books may include notes from Bruce Lee himself, pictures, information, fighting techniques, etc. I have a few myself and I have to say myself that these books are amazing. Here are some books that you should definitely. Just click the title and you'll be redirected to the amazon.ca site to purchase if you want. Don't worry about additional shipping charges if you get items that are $39 and up. It doesn't matter how much, as long as it's over $39, shipping is free. If you would want these books, I would highly suggest purchasing it from amazon because of the discounts, you save quite a lot of money. If I already own one of the books below, I'll jsut put a rating beside the price. If I don't own one of the books posted below, then I don't have it...or maybe not yet. Next post after this is "Enter The Dragon". Stay tooned!

NOTE:All prices in Canadian and taxes not included
ORD:Original Release Date
NYR:Not Yet Released

Tao of Jeet Kune Do (Paperback):$14.56 (My Rating:4.9/5) ORD:October 1,1975

Bruce Lee's Fighting Method:The Complete Edition (Hardcover):$27.69 (My Rating:5/5) ORD:September 1,2008

Art Of Expressing The human Body (Paperback):$21.39 (My Rating:4.8/5) ORD:November 15,1998

Striking Thoughts (Paperback):$12.78 ORD:June 15,2002

Jeet Kune Do (Paperback):$21.38 ORD:November 15,1997

Bruce Lee-Wisdom For The Way (Hardcover):$13.10 ORD:October 1,2009 (NYR)

The Warrior Withinn:The Philosophies Of Bruce Lee (Paperback):$17.48 ORD:April 1,1996

Chinese Gung Fu:The Philosophical Art Of Self-Defense (Paperback):$12.56 ORD:February 1,1987

Bruce Lee Artist Of Life (Paperback):$16.35 ORD:April 1,2001

No comments:

Post a Comment